We wrote last year about the challenges the +$138 billion games industry has had in establishing its diversity and inclusion credentials – but watching this year’s BAFTA Games Awards, I wonder if there is a lot more to celebrate than we previously noted. The increasing evidence is that large parts of the games industry and its players are some of the most inclusive and accepting communities out there. Certainly there is already a lot that other businesses could learn from the industry. Presented by
Finding real leadership is tough.
We put in the hard work.
We work across the media, information, technology, communications and entertainment industries. This means we can bring best practice from across sectors to your business.
Executive Search by Martin Tripp Associates
Business-critical leadership roles from C-suite to senior management
50+ years’ experience in media, information, technology and entertainment
Based in London, we have worked on leadership roles across five continents.
ETHICAL, RELENTLESS, PASSIONATE, INFORMED
We always put our clients’ interests first, and work exclusively on each search. Once we are engaged on a role, we do not give up. We will only take on a client if we can share their passion. Our job is to keep on top of changes in the market so we can help our clients stay ahead of the curve.
The partners have between them over fifty years' experience in the media, information, technology and entertainment sector both as headhunters and operators. They head our teams of consultants and researchers who have made placements across multiple industries around the world.
James heads up the technology and entertainment practice within MTA. Before joining us, James ran operations for one of the UK's largest ticketing businesses, and had a varied career as actor, choreographer and recruiter. As well as recruiting senior technology roles across multiple industries, James looks after our clients in the e-commerce, video game, film and theatre sectors. James became a partner in April 2019.
+44 20 7692 0530 • +44 7775 515 866
- 1 day agoRT @JamesTrippAssoc: Video games are worth £200bn. Time to log on | Money | The Sunday Times #business #tech #gamesindustry #games https:/… Reply Retweet Favorite
- 3 days agoRT @JamesTrippAssoc: #GlobalAccessibilityAwarenessDay : Many Cats are looking for people interested in being involved with a 1 min Accessib… Reply Retweet Favorite
- 6 days agoJoin games and the OMG team for this month’s #networking event, today at 5:30pm BST https://t.co/3JCWdwsCvk Reply Retweet Favorite
- 7 days agoRT @JamesTrippAssoc: @BeyondGamesbiz event is live! #games #film #VR #AR #music and more. Check out https://t.co/qU6NhvjCKg https://t.co/ST… Reply Retweet Favorite
- 11 days agoRT @IndustryGayming: .@gamescom is going all digital for 2021 https://t.co/mmCt09P3Be Reply Retweet Favorite